Convocation invitation/reminder from Chancellor Tyler

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Convocation invitation/reminder from Chancellor Tyler
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 20:44:06 +0000

Please join me tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th at 9:00 am in the Health and Wellness Center gym at Ocean Campus to kick off the Spring 2014 semester!

This year we have made special arrangements to ensure that everyone, and I mean everyone, can participate together in the College’s annual Convocation ceremony.

All College offices will be closed from 8:00 to 11:00 am on January 9th so that our classified staff, administrators, and faculty can attend.

I look forward to starting this fresh, new semester with all of you.   I joined City College because I care about the work we do for our communities and I believe in the resiliency of our team and this City to overcome the challenges we face. I hope all employees will attend this year’s Convocation to start the semester together with a renewed commitment to excellence.

All of our effort must be dedicated to ensure our institution’s success and that of every student in our classes. That means all of us must unite as part of the community’s family to ensure CCSF remains a place of opportunity for all student generations.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Convocation!