Amazing Outreach Effort!

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Amazing Outreach Effort!
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 19:39:12 +0000

In case you hadn't heard, a group of faculty, staff and administrators organized an outreach effort at two BART stations and in front of the Ferry Building yesterday. Their goal was to make contact with the citizens of San Francisco and the people who travel through our city to let them know about CCSF and the opportunities that await them for Spring 2014. As clarified by one of the chief organizers, Carol Reitan, Chair of the Foreign Language Department, this effort included:

Total volunteers: 31

Total class schedules handed out face to face: 12 boxes- 600

Total enthusiasm and goodwill provided by volunteers and the public: infinite

To see some of the fun photos of the volunteers and this activity, please click on the link, below, to access the Shutterfly page of Katie Gelardi. You will be impressed!

And, if you know or run into any of the folks you see in the photos, be sure to share your enthusiastic thanks for their efforts on all our behalf!

https://ccsfphotos.shutterfly.com/enrollmentoutreach