CCSF Promotional Videos

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CCSF Promotional Videos
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:57:37 +0000

You know the saying "You ought to be in pictures"--? Well, we have proven that once again! Under extremely tight time constraints, and through a LOT of cooperation and coordination with faculty, the two new promotional videos that will be aired in the coming weeks are linked below. The message is positive. The images touch on a number of CCSF programs and centers. You may recognize some of the students, and maybe even yourself. I think you'll be impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGFkrx09Vk&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4K-WSSSYUo&feature=youtu.be