Holiday Toy Drive and FREE Holiday Concerts

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Holiday Toy Drive and FREE Holiday Concerts
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:12:20 +0000

Holiday Toy Drive:

The Family Resources Center is hosting a toy drive for a holiday party we are hosting on December 18th for the children of CCSF student parents.

If you would like to make a donation of a new toy, please drop it off at the Family Resource Center located at the Ocean campus in the Student Union, upper level, Room 201, any time between 9:00am and 3:00pm Monday though Friday before December 17th

Ages of the children mostly range range from 6mo to 4 years old but we do have a few older children, up to age 12 years

Please Call the FRC Program coordinator, Tracey Faulkner, at 415-239-3779 for more details

Free Holiday Concerts:

Free to the college community and to the public:

FIRST Concert:

Tuesday, Dec. 10th, 8:00-10 PM,
Ocean Campus, Diego Rivera Theater

The Fall Jazz Concert by Advanced Jazz Band and The Jazz/Rock Improvisational Workshop directed by David Hardiman, Jr.,MUS46, MUS13, Master of Ceremonies, David Hardiman Sr.

-- Special Guest Artist, JACQUES LESURE, Guitarist --

SECOND Concert

Friday, Dec. 6th, 10:00 -11:00 AM,
Choral Room #A133

Gospel Choir in Concert – Students of Charles Hudspeth’s MUS 42

THIRD Concert:

Sunday,  December 8th, 3:00-5:00 PM ,
The National Shrine of St. Francis of Assisi,
610 Vallejo St (between Columbus Ave & Grant Ave.),
San Francisco

Winter Concert by The City College Masterworks Choral, students of Michael Shahani’s MUS 12 Choir and  MUS 14 with The Cinnabar Chamber Singers