Special Discounts for CCSF Employees to enjoy Shen Yun performance

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Special Discounts for CCSF Employees to enjoy Shen Yun performance
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:46:13 +0000

(Page formatting is a bit off -- copied and pasted -- but the information is all here, below)

Special for CCSF Employees

Shen Yun Performing Arts Show!

January 4th -12th at San Francisco’s War Memorial Opera House

Shen Yun performance features the world’s foremost classically trained dancers, a unique orchestra blending East and West, and dazzling animated backdrops - together creating one spectacular performance. Through the universal language of music and dance, Shen Yun weaves a wondrous tapestry of heavenly realms, ancient legends, and modern heroic tales, taking you on a journey through 5,000 years of Chinese culture. Its stunning beauty and tremendous energy leave audiences uplifted and inspired.

CCSF employees can use special code CCSF6 to redeem benefits that are designed for members of our corporate outreach program:

·        When reserving tickets via our hotline, please quote this special code. You are guaranteed the best seats available.

·        When reserving tickets on line or via hotline, please use the special code. You will be waived processing fees. As a general policy, Shen Yun Performing Arts does not offer discount.

Website: tickets.shenyun.com/CA

Hotline: 1-888-633-6999