EOPS Book Service Program is designed to assist EOPS students to defray some of their book expenses while attending City College of San Francisco. Eligible EOPS students who have completed ALL of the following process may receive a voucher to help pay for some of their book expenses:
- Filed an EOPS application
- Attended EOPS orientation
- Signed an EOPS Responsibility Contract and Educational Plan
- Maintained a minimum of three (3) contacts with assigned EOPS Counselor each semester
- Enrolled in 12 or more units each semester
Beginning with summer 2013, a paper voucher is no longer required! Eligible and active EOPS students need only present their student ID and class schedule at the bookstore checkout to use their book voucher to purchase or rent textbooks! A credit card or branded debit card is also required to rent textbooks. If you need assistance opening an account with a local bank or credit union, please contact Ms. Scarlett Liu or Ms. Lorelei Leung in EOPS. You may redeem your voucher during bookstore hours (click to view Book Service Instruction, Requirements and Calendar ).