EOPS application period generally begins from mid April to mid May and from mid October to mid November for spring and fall semesters respectively.
To apply for EOPS, follow these five simple steps:
- Apply for CCSF Admission, Conlan Hall, E107, 239-3291
- Take a Placement Test, Conlan Hall, E203, 239-3129
- Register for Classes, Smith Hall, Room 118
- File a Board of Governors Enrollment Fee Waiver (BOGW) with CCSF Financial Aid Office, Cloud Hall, C324, 239-3575, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- File an EOPS Application, EOPS Building, 239-3562.
For additional information, contact the EOPS Office at (415)239-3562.