Job search, resources, and development services are available to help you obtain employment.
- Workshops and credit courses for résumés, career development, job search and other work-related activities
- Coordination with on and off campus support services
- Post-placement follow-up and support
- Counseling services
The following are other Job Services Available to you:
- Career Development & Placement Center
- Career Connection
- Low-Income Families' Empowerment through Education (LIFELINE)
Please call our office at (415) 452-5700 to learn what other job resources and services are available to you.