New High School Students
Concurrent Enrollment Process for Summer 2014
LAST DAY TO COMPLETE All STEPS
For Summer 2014 Semester – Tuesday, May 20, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have 120 High School Credits
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
For Concurrently Enrolled High School
Complete & submit your CCSF Concurrent High School On-line Application.
Please note: Students 14 years or younger must submit a paper Application for Admission
- Obtain Concurrently Enrolled High School Matriculation "orange" card from Admissions & Records.
- Obtain an official high school transcript.
- Complete High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Please indicate a first, second, third and fouth choice for the course selection on the Principal/Designee Recommendation form, before submission.
- It is the students responsiblity to make and maintain a copy of all records before submission.
Students intending to take English, Math or courses with prerequisites MUST take the CCSF placement test.
All CCSF students can benefit from the information covered in the orientation. Please participate and complete an orientation session to learn about student support services. The orientation introduces you to some of the essential programs, services and procedures at the college.
CCSF Counselors are available to high school students for educational planning. Please contact the Counseling Offices (415) 239-3296.
Student MUST have copies of the following documents for their CCSF counseling session:
- Concurrently Enrolled High School Student Matriculation "orange" card.
- A copy of signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript
SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO ADMISSIONS & RECORDS:
- Submit documents to the Office of Admissions and Records, 50 Phelan Avenue, Conlan Hall, Room E-107.
- Currently Enrolled High School Student Matriculation "orange" Card.
- Completed and signed High School Concurrent Enrollment Permission/Consent Form.
- Official High School Transcript.
- Counseling Intial Interview Form (if you met with CCSF Counselor).
Admissions and Records will use the information on the submitted Permission/Consent form to enroll you into CCSF classes. However, if we are not able to do so, follow the Add/Drop Procedures in your New Student packet. If you wish to add different course(s) during the ADD/DROP period, you must submit a new signed Permission/Consent form.
Please note: All adds are at the discretion of the instructor, if approved you will be provided with an Add Code Sticker for your High School Add/Drop Form.
QUESTIONS Please contact email@example.com or (415) 239-3286 or (415) 452-5172.