- Conduct student needs assessment to help determine priority needs of learners.
- Learner participation in real or simulated interaction in the local community. (Objectives 10.4, 13.4, 15.2, 20.5, 33.7)
- Use appropriate language and literacy levels for learners. (multi-level modules development)
- Use of additional assessments to show mastery of each objective.
- Document attainment of clearly identified, observable, measurable, and meaningful outcomes.
- Evaluate program plan and process every semester.
Program Student Learning Outcomes:|
- Demonstrate knowledge and location of community services available in the community, including emergency services and employment and training resources.
- Explain the importance and use of each service and agency in the community.
- Demonstrate ways to contact and use community services and agencies.