Study Abroad Programs outcomes-assessment is documented and described below. For more details, view the rest of our department website.
- Gain the ability to integrate a more international perspective into one's studies and life.
- Increased comprehension and ability to communicate in applicable foreign language.
- Gain confidence to interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Learn a more multi-cultural perspective.
- Feel comfortable studying in a foreign educational system (Semester Programs, only).
- Experience increased confidence in one's ability to handle challenging situations which include communicating in a foreign language in a foreign land.