- Outcome assessments that align with the Student Health Services (SHS) mission statement were initiated in 2006.
- A Student Health Services representative has participated in the CCSF Support Services Division outcomes-assessment meetings since 2006.
- Outcome assessments continue to be developed, implemented, revised, and refined for both sides of our services: the Medical/Nursing division and the Psychological Services division.
- Areas of learning to be assessed are determined from robust SHS staff meeting dialog. The assessment process and development of assessment tools are discussed both independently and collaboratively between the two SHS divisions.
- Assessment results are discussed at regular staff meetings and reported in the SHS annual program reviews. Hard copies are kept in the outcomes-assessment binder at the department chair's desk as well as in an electronic folder on the department chair desktop and on the SHS assessment website.
- Assessment tools are adapted as indicated by data findings.
- Programmatic changes are instituted as indicated by assessment findings.
- Periodic reassessments for prior assessment are based on findings and allow for a process of continual review at appropriate intervals.
SLO Departmental Meetings
- August 13, 2012 flex day with full staff meeting SLO assessment discussion
- September 12, 2012 flex day with full staff meeting SLO assessment discussion
- January 11, 2013 flex day meetings with SLO discussion
- March 2013 full staff half day retreat: SLO, Accrediation, & Customer Service discussions
- August 12, 2013 flex day with full staff meeting SLO assessment discussion
- September 17, 2013 flex day with full staff meeting SLO assesment discussion
- SHS Psychological Services Meetings on Tuesdays 10 a.m.-11 a.m. fall 2012 through fall 2013 which include SLO assessment discussion
- SHS Nurse Practitioner Meetings monthly meetings fall 2012 through fall 2013 to include SLO assessment discussion
- Front Office Meetings monthly fall 2012 through fall 2013 to include SLO assessment discussion