- A Student Health Services representative has participated in the CCSF Support Services Division outcomes-assessment meetings since 2006.
- Outcome assessments continue to be developed, implemented, revised, and refined for both sides of our services: the Medical/Nursing division and the Psychological Services division.
- Areas of learning to be assessed are determined from robust SHS staff meeting dialog. The assessment process and development of assessment tools are discussed both independently and collaboratively among all Student Health Services staff.
- Assessment results are discussed at regular staff meetings and reported in the SHS annual program reviews. Hard copies are kept in the outcomes-assessment binder at the department chair's desk as well as in an electronic folder on the department chair desktop and on the SHS assessment website.
- Assessment tools are adapted at least annually as indicated by data findings as part of continual review at appropriate intervals.
- Programmatic changes are instituted as indicated by assessment findings.
SLO Departmental Meetings
- February 3, 2015 full staff meeting with SLO discussion.
- August 15, 2014 flex day with departmental meeting with SLO discussion
- May 16, 2014 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Student Health Services full staff retreat which included SLO presentations and discussion
- February 6, 2014 Professional Development Flex Day with departmental SLO discussion
- January 9, 2014 flex day with departmental meeting with SLO discussion
- Monthly All-staff meetings
- SHS Psychological Services Meetings on Tuesdays 10 a.m.-11 a.m. since fall 2012 periodically include SLO assessment discussion
- SHS Nurse Practitioner Meetings monthly meetings since fall 2012 periodically include SLO assessment discussion
- Front Office Meetings monthly since fall 2012 periodically include SLO assessment discussion