CCSF Student Health Services
Current Cycle Assessments:
- Family Planning Services
- Smoking Cessation
- Personal Counseling
- Can't Sleep?
- Trauma Support
- Moving Through Lonelines and Isolation
- Reduce Stress with Mindfulness & Tame Your Inner Critic!
- Procrastination - Stop Waiting Around!
- Overcome Anxiety & Self-Consciousness
- Tools for Improving Your Mood
Annual Fall Health Fair offering low cost and free services to CCSF
students and employees such as influenza vaccines, diabetes,
hypertension, cholesterol, anemia screening
Classroom Presentations and Outreach
Nurse Practitioners do presentations about our services, family
planning, emergency/first aid, etc. as requested by classroom
Mental Health therapists do presentations about SHS services, anxiety, depression, etc. as requested by classroom faculty.