CCSF Student Health Services
- Direct Student Services Clinician Productivity (Data kept in department by Director)
- Psychological Services Individual Counseling (Data and reports in department)
- Psyhologicial Groups and Workshops (Data and reports in department)
Medical/Nursing Prior and Continuing Assessment Tools:
- Colposcopy Follow-up Survey
- Hepatitis B Survey
- Immunization Compliance for Vaccines for Children
- Additional SLO Assessment Tools Available in Department for Review
Individual and Group Psycholgoical Assessment tools, data, and reports are available in department:
- Trauma Education and Support
- Is Someone in Your Life Using Too Much Alcohol or Drugs?
- Reduce Stress through Mindfulness and Tame Your Inner Critic!
- Procrastinaion - Stop Waiting Around!
- Overcome Anxiety and Self-Consciousness
- Tools for Improving Your Mood
- Stop Your Panic Attacks Now
Sample Reports of Past Outcomes-Assessment Surveys:
Medical/Nursing Training Site for the following CCSF Programs:
CCSF Medical Assisting Program Externships
CCSF LVN Program Externships
CCSF Nutrition Aide Program
CCSF Service Learning Program
CCSF HIT/HCT Program Externships
Psychological Services Training Programs:
Post doc Psychologist training site
Post-Masters MFT, LCSW training site
Health Education Programs (Fall 2012 - Spring 2014)
Community Wellness Programs:
Annual Fall Health Fair offering low cost and free services to CCSF students and employees such as influenza vaccines, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, anemia screening
Spring 2012 Community Health Fair offering low cost and free health informational services to CCSF students and employees and the CCSF San Francisco community
Spring 2013 the SF Tuberculosis Control Section and Student Health Services commemorated World TB Day at CCSF. The event provided free screening for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B for students who qualified.
Classroom Presentations and Outreach
Nurse Practitioners do presentations about our services, family planning, emergency/first aid, etc. as requested by classroom faculty.
Mental Health therapists do presentations about SHS services, anxiety, depression, etc. as requested by classroom faculty.
Flex Day Presentations:
Jan 2013 FLEX: Disruptive Students, What Are Your Options?
Fall 2013 FLEX: Supporting Students in Distress
Fall 2014 FLEX: The Distressed Students