College Assessment, Intervention,
and Response (CAIR) Team
CAIR Team Mission
The CAIR Team is committed to supporting the wellness of the CCSF
campus community. Through the use of best practices in threat
assesment, dimensions of overall health, wellness, and safety, the
team engages in a holistic approach to address and support members of
the CCSF community.
Purpose & Action Items
- Improve communication across campus (among faculty, classified
staff, and administrators) to gather more accurate and detailed
information about community members in distress.
- Identify trends and concerns related to health, wellness, and safety across the CCSF campus community.
- Identify and implement continuing education and training opportunities for the campus comunity ( e.g., Supporting Students in Distress, Violent Intruder, Review of Policies & Procedures).
- Implement prevention and intervention strategies to promote health, wellness, and safety.
- Work collectively to identify community members
in distress and identitfy support, resources, and appropriate
Dates: 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
Location: Rosenberg 206
Meeting Agenda & Notes