Family PACT is California's innovative approach to provide comprehensive family planning services to eligible men and women. This clinical program increases access to services by expanding the provider network to include medical providers, pharmacies and laboratories
Why should I enroll?
Family PACT can help you:
- Prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Protect your reproductive health by helping you take care of yourself so that you can have a healthy baby when you are ready.
- Find out about birth control methods.
- Get the education, counseling, and treatment you need.
Who is eligible?
Women, men, and teens able to become pregnant or cause a pregnancy can get Family PACT services if they are low-income California residents. You may qualify for Family PACT:
- Individual income is less than $1,980/month (subject to change)
- If you have no medical insurance or can’t get Medi-Cal.
- If you have insurance, but it doesn’t cover family planning or birth control methods.
- If you have insurance, but you haven’t met your deductible.
- If you have Medi-Cal with Share of Cost but you have not met your Share of Cost.
- If you have Medi-Cal but it doesn’t cover family planning.
- If you have insurance or Medi-Cal, but you need to keep family planning services confidential
- Complete Annual GYN Exam
- Unrinary, Gynecological and Menstrual complaints
- Lab tests, including PAP smear
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD Screening
- Selected GYN Treatment
- Birth Control Supplies
- STD Focused Exam
- Selected Treatment
- Free Condoms
- Safer Sex Education