Nurse Practitioners are available at the Student Health Center
- Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Tests - Online Appts here.
- First aid
- Nursing assessment and treatment of common acute illnesses
- Nutritional Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Campus Emergency Care
- Blood pressure screening/Self Monitoring BP Machine
- Selected immunizations (MMR, Td, Tdap, Hep A, Hep B, TwinRx, Influenza)*
- Reproductive Health Care (family planning, STI screening, birth control)
- Referrals to specialist
- Low cost laboratory services
- Vision Referrals
Make an appointment with a nurse for a consult on vaccines and the current prices.
Screening services for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) are available at the Student Health Center at a reduced rate or at no cost if a student qualifies for Family PACT Program and meets the criteria for screening.