Nurse Practitioners are available at the Student Health Center
- Tuberculosis Screening
- First aid
- Nursing assessment and treatment of common acute illnesses
- Nutritional Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Campus Emergency
- Blood pressure screening/Self Monitoring BP Machine
- Selected immunizations (MMR, Td, Tdap, Hep A, Hep B, Influenza)*
- Reproductive Health Care (Family
PACT, STI screening, birth control)
- Referrals to specialists
- Low cost laboratory services
- Vision Referrals
Make an appointment with a nurse for a consult on vaccines and the current prices.
Screening services for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) are available at a reduced rate or at no cost if a student qualifies for the Family PACT Program and meets the criteria for screening.
Student Health Services offers physicals for programs that approve of the use of our own form. The providers DO NOT fill out or complete any forms other than our own. Be sure to check with your program/organization to make sure they will accept our form. It is attached below for reference.
- Make appointment with a provider for a consult (this will not be the physical)
- Upon meeting with a provider an 'order slip' will be given to go pay for the physical and a second appoitnment will be made for the physical.
- All payments are made at Conlan E104 and require an order slip from a provider.
- Arrive to your physical appointment with your payment slip - marked 'paid' and complete the process. Your form will be given at the end of your visit.