The DSPS offers both credit and non-credit courses and programs. Many students simultaneously take DSPS classes and mainstream classes--the former sometimes helps students succeed in the latter.
The DSPS also sponsors programs that address the needs of individuals with particular disabilities. Please see the listing of non-credit programs below for examples.
All DSPS classes are open to everyone, with or without a disability.
Please contact the DSPS if you have questions about any of these
Fall 2016 Courses
FALL 2016 CREDIT COURSES
- DSPS M + O: Diagnostic Learning - Strategy Lab
See class schedule of DSPS credit courses for locations and times.
FALL 2016 NON-CREDIT COURSES
- DSPS 4014: Accessible Arts and Crafts
4017: Accessible Theatre Arts
- DSPS 4023: Job Search
- DSPS 4028: Coping with Acquired Brain
- DSPS 4033: Stroke-Communication
- DSPS 4035: Accessible Computer Laboratory
- DSPS 4210:
- DSPS 4305: High School Level Learning Strategies
See class schedule of DSPS non-credit courses for locations and times.
The CCSF Catalog provides brief descriptions of our courses. Not all courses listed in the catalog are offered each semester.