Academic Counseling Department
The Academic Counseling Department is open:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 6:30pm; FRI- 8-4 p.m.
Counseling appointments, drop-in counseling and evening counseling are available on a first come, first serve basis. Educational plans typically require a one hour appointment
If you have attended other colleges, please be sure to gather those transcripts (unoffical are okay) and bring them to your appointment so that we may better advise you.
Counseling appointments: (415) 452-5235
- Are made 1 to 2 weeks in advance
- Sessions are 30 minutes to one hour long
- Appointments can be made with the counselor of your choice, and are required for:
· Students on probation.· Educational Plans.· Review of transcripts from other colleges. They are highly recommended for all students
Drop-in counseling (Please call: (415) 452-5235 for hours and Ocean Campus office locations)
- Is available on a first come, first serve basis
- Sessions are 10 to 20 minutes long
- Is with the counselor available at that time
- Is appropriate for:
· brief questions and information· referral to campus and community services· emergency problem solving