Are you looking to recruit students and post jobs with our college?
Please consider the following:
The Career Development Center offers employers the following opportunities to recruit CCSF students interested in jobs/internships and post jobs/internships in the Career Center and on College Central Network.
- Employers must follow our CCSF Job Posting Polices for approval.
- Job announcements can be emailed directly to CareerCenter@ccsf.edu (PDF or word doc.) or can be faxed to the department for posting in the Career Center’s job board and booklets. Fax number 415-239-3566.
- To post jobs online, employers must registered on CollegeCentral.com/CCSF. After you are registered, you will need to be approved by a Career Center representative. Please see College Central Network section below for more information.
- Employers interested in tabling on-campus to recruit students at CCSF should complete this Request form.
- Employers interested in participating in CCSF career fairs should complete this Interest form.
For further assistance, call (415) 239-3117 or email us: email@example.com
College Central Network
CCSF uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume system. CCN is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all-device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use. Available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at http://www.collegecentral.com/ccsf.
- Sign up for a free employer account and post jobs to our school.
- Only registered and approved employers may post internships, jobs, and search resumes.
- Post, update, and manage your jobs exclusively at our job board.
- Search our school's exclusive resumes for qualifed job candidates.
- Receive posting responses directly from our job seekers.
- Match your internships or employment opportunities with our job seekers.