CalWORKs Education & Training
WELCOME to CalWORKs
Welcome to the City College of San Francisco's Office of CalWORKs Education & Training website. We are here to help potential, current, and former welfare recipients attending City College of San Francisco.
We offer a variety of support services and financial resources that can help you with your education and living costs while you are a student.
Please contact us for additional information or to schedule an appointment with CalWORKs staff. Please be sure to check out our Program Eligibility section.
CalWORKs Participants Receive:
- Employment opportunities $10.74 an hour 15-25 hours a week-does not affect your cash aid
- School Supplies Assistance
- Financial Aid and Tuition Fee Waiver
- Transportation Assistance
- Paid Book Suppport
- FREE Tutoring
- Laptops Available to Loan
- Academic & Career Counseling
- Job Readiness Training
- County Employment Specialist conveniently located on campus