Any student currently enrolled in a class at City College of San Francisco is a member of the Associated Students (AS). The AS Constitution sets up an Executive Council as a representative body for all CCSF campus & centers to facilitate communication, leadership, and advocacy.
Regular Meeting Schedule
|Executive Council||Rotates||Fridays 2:30 PM|
|Downtown||AS Office||Fridays 1:00 PM|
|Evans||Lounge||Mondays 4:30 PM|
|John Adams||Rm # 130||Varies|
|Mission||Room #155||Tuesdays, 2:00 - 3:00 PM|
|Ocean||SU208||Wednesdays, 3:00-5:00 PM|
District-wide elections are coming up! Please visit www.ccsf.edu/aselections for more information!
- ASC Ocean Agenda 05/02/18
- ASC Ocean Finance Meeting 05/02/18
- ASC Ocean Rules & Regs. Agenda 05/01/18
- ASC Ocean MCA Committee 05/01/18
- ASC Ocean PR Agenda 04/30/18
- ASC Ocean Finance Special Meeting 04/30/18
- ASC Ocean RCPU Agenda 04/30/18
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for more meeting agendas from the current year..
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for meeting minutes from the current year.