Any student currently enrolled in a class at City College of San Francisco is a member of the Associated Students (AS). The AS Constitution sets up an Executive Council as a representative body for all CCSF campus & centers to facilitate communication, leadership, and advocacy.
Regular Meeting Schedule
|Executive Council||Rotates||Fridays 2:30 PM|
|Downtown||AS Office||Fridays 1:00 PM|
|Evans||Lounge||Mondays 4:30 PM|
|John Adams||Rm # 130||Varies|
|Mission||Room #155||Tuesdays, 2:00 - 3:00 PM|
|Ocean||SU208||Wednesdays, 3:00-5:00 PM|
- ASC Ocean Council Agenda 04/26/17
- ASC Ocean RCPU Agenda 04/25/17
- ASC Ocean PR Agenda 04/24/17
- ASC Ocean MCA Agenda 04/24/17
- ASC Ocean VP Cabinet Agenda 04/26/17
- ASC Ocean Rules and Regulations Agenda 04/26/17
- ASC Ocean Finance Agenda 04/24/17
- ASC John Adams Council Agenda 04/20/17
- ASC Exec Agenda 04/14/17
- ASC Evans Council Agenda 04/13/17
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for more meeting agendas from the current year.
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for meeting minutes from the current year.