Any student currently enrolled in a class at City College of San Francisco is a member of the Associated Students (AS). The AS Constitution sets up an Executive Council as a representative body for all CCSF campus & centers to facilitate communication, leadership, and advocacy.
Regular Meeting Schedule
|Executive Council||Rotates||Fridays 2:30 PM|
|Downtown||AS Office||Fridays 1:00 PM|
|Evans||Lounge||Mondays 4:30 PM|
|John Adams||Rm # 130||Varies|
|Mission||Room #155||Tuesdays, 2:00 - 3:00 PM|
|Ocean||SU208||Wednesdays, 3:00-5:00 PM|
The Ocean Associated Students Council currently has open senator positions! To learn more, or to apply, please go to ASC Ocean Senator Application.
- ASC Ocean Agenda 2/21/18
- ASC Ocean Cabinet Agenda 2/21/18
- ASC Ocean Finance Agenda 2/21/18
- ASC Ocean MCA Agenda 2/13/18
- Executive Council Agenda 2/13/18
- ASC Ocean Rules & Regulations Agenda 2/12/18
- ASC Ocean PR Agenda 2/12/18
- ASC Ocean RCPU Agenda 2/12/18
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for more meeting agendas from the current year..
Please visit the individual AS Council webpages on the left column for meeting minutes from the current year.