Writing Success Project
What is the Writing Success Project?
WSP is a TRIO student support services program linked to sections of English 88 up through English 1B and 1C. Our mission is to provide support for
- first-generation college students,
- low-income students, and
- students with disabilities.
Each section offers a professional tutor who attends class and leads weekly study groups. Eligible students receive academic counseling, help applying for scholarships, transfer planning, career exploration, individual coaching, and other support to help you reach your goals.
- Study groups with tutors who know the readings and assignments
- A place and time to complete homework each week
- Priority registration (for students who attend WSP groups)
- Academic counseling and advising
- A well-supported classroom experience
- Stimulating instructors and engaging topics
- Assistance with scholarship and transfer applications
- A supportive student community
- The opportunity to be published in an annual anthology of student writing
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ghislaine Maze at email@example.com. You can also fill out our application and bring it to Rosenberg 231B.