The LEARNING ASSISTANCE DEPARTMENT'S Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) process is described below:
- We map our "Learning Assistance Discipline" Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) to City College's Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs).
- We map our "Course Student Learning Outcomes" (SLOs) to our "Learming Assistance Discipline" Program Learning Ourcomes (PLOs).
- We map our "Student Service Student Learning Outcomes" (SLOs) to our 'Learning Assistance Discipline" Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs).
CCSF Institutional Learning Outcomes - ILOs
Students who complete their educational goals at CCSF will be able to:
I. Critical Thinking and Information Competency
III. Cultural, Social, and Environmental Awareness
IV. Personal and Career Development
Learning Assistance Discipline - PLOs
Student Service Learning Outcomes - SLOs
Students who receive services from the Learning Assistance Center will be able to:
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for learning.
- Apply study strategies to academic courses.
- Examine and demonstrate critical analysis techniques.
- Assess personal growth and values and apply them to
- Apply computer and technology skills to facilitate academic achievement.
- Recognize and appreciate diversity in themselves and others.
Course outlines are on a regular cycle of review, during which class outcomes are updated and revised. See details below, with links to SLOs or course outlines with embedded SLOs and a timeline for advancing to next stage of assessment.