NetTutor Online Tutoring
All CCSF students can access live online tutoring through NetTutor’s trained tutors. NetTutor tutors are available for live sessions, to answer submitted questions, and to review papers any day of the week. Online tutoring services can be accessed anywhere.
Helpful Information and Video Tutorials:
How To Use NetTutor Video:
Bring Your Math Homework To Tutoring Session Video:
Uploading a Paper in NetTutor Video:
How to Use the Tools on the Whiteboard:
Don't See NetTutor in your Canvas Course -
submit NetTutor Request Access Form.
Instructions for Log In to NetTutor:
- Go to CCSF Home Page www.ccsf.edu - Click on "Canvas" on top of the page – use your RAMID and Password.
- Click on "Canvas Dashboard" and choose class that you want to get tutoring in
- Choose "NetTutor" in the list on the left
- If you do Not see NetTutor in your Canvas - submit NetTutor Request Access Form.
- Accept "User Agreement"
- Select "subject" and click on "Meet with the Live Tutor" or "Drop off a Question."