Language Center Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Our program SLOs are on a regular cycle of review, during which outcomes are updated and revised.
Students who use the CCSF Language Center will be able to:
- Build understanding of, appreciation for, and sensitivity to
diverse peoples and cultures by practicing languages and acquiring
- Develop academic and computer
literacy, including enhanced proficiency in written, oral, and
visual communication, by exercising stamina and persistence in their
use of sophisticated language-learning software and websites.
- Build foundations and enhance skills by developing their
awareness of individual and social responsibilities, including,
- taking charge of their own language learning;
- identifying their individual learning style;
- assuming accountability for appropriate behavior
in a public academic space;
- developing intercultural competence.