Instructors may reserve any of the three rooms on the east side of the ACRC for use with their class(es).
ACRC Technical Support Staff cannot always be available on the premises, so they recommend that you plan ahead:
- Do you plan to use overhead projection? Please let us know so that our Technical Support can have it ready for your use.
- Do you intend to use a prepared presentation on a laptop? Please bring the laptop to Batmale 301 a day or so before your reservation to troubleshoot any compatibility problems.
Faculty may reserve PC Labs #1 or #2 in the ACRC by emailing the Computer Science Department at
- the date and the time you are requesting
- the department and the course number
- the name of the instructor
- the software required
For installation of software not currently available, a request must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the proposed reservation to determine if installation is possible.
Faculty may reserve the Mac Lab in the ACRC by emailing Patrick Lee at
firstname.lastname@example.org (from your Faculty/Staff Office365 account)
Don't forget to include the information in the bulleted list above.
Check this link for the current reservations calendar for the Mac Lab.