Instructors may reserve any of the three rooms on the east side of the ACRC for use with their class(es).
ACRC Technical Support Staff cannot always be available on the premises, so they recommend that you plan ahead:
- Do you plan to use overhead projection? Please let us know so that our Technical Support can have it ready for your use.
- Do you intend to use a prepared presentation on a laptop? Please bring the laptop to Batmale 301 a day or so before your reservation to troubleshoot any compatibility problems.
Faculty may reserve PC Lab #2 in the ACRC by emailing the Computer Science Department at email@example.com
- the date and the time you are requesting
- the department and the course number
- the name of the instructor
- the software required
For installation of software not currently available, a request must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of the proposed reservation to determine if installation is possible.
Check this link for the current reservations calendar for PC #2.
Reserve the Mac Lab by contacting Leanna Rosenbaum:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to ACRC Manager Patrick Lee at email@example.com
- telephone (415) 239-3045 (or Patrick Lee (415) 239-3707)
Leanna's hours are limited at the ACRC, so a response might take a few days.