CCSF Financial Aid Forms
Please click the links below for the forms that you need. You must print and submit the required forms and other documents together to the Financial Aid Office in person to complete your file. Please do not mail in any documents/forms since they must be verified at the time of submission.
You must have Acrobat Reader installed in your computer in order to open the following forms. If you do not have Acrobat, please click here to link to Adobe website to download and install Acrobat Reader in your computer.
After opening the forms, you can click in the shaded areas to type in the requested information.
- Affidavit of Separate Residence
- Appeal for Reinstatement of Financial Aid
Authorization to Release Confidential Information (FERPA)
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information form
Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOGW) For California
- Educational Program Certification
- Emancipated Minor or in Legal Guardianship Status
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work Study (FWS) - In order for you to receive your FWS award, you must complete the following from:
- High School Diploma
- Ineligible Program Enrollment Resolution
Institutional Verification Document
Non-Tax Filers Instructions
- 2016-2017 Tax Filing Status
- Orphan or Ward of the Court Status
Parents’ Income Tax Information
- Parents’ Income Tax Information for 2015-2016
- Parents' Income Tax Information for 2016-2017
Petition for Financial Aid - For students who desire to
receive financial aid, but have been disqualified because they have
already earned an AA/AS degree.
Student statement of Decline/Reinstatement of Financial Aid
- 2016-2017 Student statement of Decline/ Reinstatement of Financial Aid form
- Student’s/Spouse's Income Tax Information
Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Status
Unusual Enrollment History