CCSF Financial Aid Forms
Please click the links below for the forms that you need. You must print and submit the required forms and other documents together to the Financial Aid Office in person to complete your file. Please do not mail in any documents/forms since they must be verified at the time of submission.
You must have Acrobat Reader installed in your computer in order to open the following forms. If you do not have Acrobat, please click here to link to Adobe website to download and install Acrobat Reader in your computer.
After opening the forms, you can click in the shaded areas to type in the requested information.
- Additional Household Resources
- Affidavit of Separate Residence
- Appeal for Reinstatement of Financial Aid For Clock Hour Certificate Programs:
- Authorization to use Title IV funds to pay for institutional charges
- Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOGW) For California residents:
- Dependent Care Verification - If you have dependent care costs, you need to complete the verification form.
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet - Family Information
- Educational Program Certification
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Work Study (FWS) - In order for you to receive your FWS award, you must complete the following from:
- High School Diploma Alternatives
- Independent Student's Verification Worksheet - Family Information
- Ineligible Program Enrollment Resolution
- Institutional Verification Document
- NFL Non-Filing Letter
- Parent's Certification of Child Support Paid
- Parent's Income Certification
- Parents’ Income Tax Information
- Parents’ Other Untaxed Income
- Petition for Financial Aid - For students who desire to receive financial aid, but have been disqualified because they have already earned an AA/AS degree.
- Request to Consider Projected Income
- Selective Service Registration Information - Current federal law requires that all male recipients of federal financial aid MUST comply with Selective Services registration provisions.
- Student/Spouse's Certification of Child Support
- Student/Spouse's Income Certification
- Student’s/Spouse's Income Tax Information
- Student’s/Spouse’s Other Untaxed Income
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Verification of An Emancipated Minor or in Legal Guardianship Status
- Verification of Orphan or Ward of the Court Status
- Verification of SNAP Benifit Received
- Verification of Unaccompanied Youth Status