Welcome to the CalWORKs Education and Training Program. We are here to help potential, current, and former welfare recipients obtain valuable work experience and complete their educational goals at City College of San Francisco.
We offer a variety of services and serve a diverse CalWORKs population. If you are interested in becoming a participant of our program, please contact the CalWORKs Office today to schedule an appointment.
Some Services Include:
- Employment opportunities (Income does not affect your cash aid)
- School Supplies Assistance
- Financial Aid and Tuition Fee Waiver
- Transportation Assistance
- Paid Book Support
- Laptops Available to Loan
- Academic & Career Counseling
- County Employment Specialist conveniently located on campus