Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
- Due to the scholarship website being offline on Thursday afternoon, the deadline for online Scholarship applications is now extended to Tuesday, March 21st, 2017.
- New electronic online application for General and Select Scholarships will be available February 15, 2017.
- Departmental Paper Scholarship Applications will be available February 15, 2017.
- All Spring 2017 General and Select Applications Deadline MARCH 21, 2017 (entended).
- Departmental Scholarship deadline dates may vary, view individual application for deadline date.
- Spring 2017 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops.
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
FALL 2017 - SPRING 2018
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins February 15, 2017 and Deadline is March 17, 2017
CCSF Scholarship Resources