Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
- New electronic online application for General and Select Scholarships will be available February 15, 2017.
- Departmental Paper Scholarship Applications will be available February 15, 2017.
- All Spring 2017 General, Select and Departmental Scholarship Applications Deadline MARCH 17, 2017.
- Departmental Scholarship deadline dates may vary, view individual application for deadline date.
- Spring 2017 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops.
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
FALL 2016 - SPRING 2017
- Osher Endowment Application - Closed. Will reopen in Fall 2017.
- Osher Initiative Application - Closed. Will reopen in Fall 2017.
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins February 15, 2017 and Deadline is March 17, 2017
CCSF Scholarship Resources