Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
- Electronic online application for General and Select Scholarships will be available February 12, 2018.
- Departmental Paper Scholarship Applications will be available January 16, 2018.
- All Spring 2018 General and Select Applications Deadline MARCH 2, 2018.
- Departmental Scholarship deadline dates may vary, view individual application for deadline date.
- Spring 2018 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops.
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
- Assistance with Scholarship Preparation: Amy Miles in the
English Lab, Rosenberg Library, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 12-1
FALL 2017 - SPRING 2018
- Osher Endowment Application
- Osher Initiative Application
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins February 12, 2018 and Deadline is March 2, 2018
CCSF Scholarship Resources