Scholarships are provided to City College of San Francisco students by the generosity of foundations, corporations, and individual donors. Generally, scholarships are awarded to students with special qualifications, such as academic achievement, artistic abilities, demonstrated leadership and athletic talents, or to students who are in particular fields of study, who are from a particular heritage, who are members of underrepresented groups, or who demonstrate a financial need.
- General and Select scholarship applications will be available online starting Feb 4th 2019; Department scholarship applications will be available on paper starting Jan 14th 2019.
- All Spring 2019 General and Select Applications Deadline MARCH 8, 2019 (Department scholarship deadline dates may vary, view individual aaplication for deadline date)
- Spring 2019 Scheduled Scholarship Workshops
- All scholarships are offered based on available funding and are subject to change without notice
FALL 2018 - SPRING 2019
- Osher Endowment Application
- Osher Initiative Application
General and Select Scholarship application cycle begins February 4,
2019 and Deadline is March 8, 2019
CCSF Scholarship Resources