Financial Aid services are offered through the Admissions and Enrollment Office at the Mission Campus, room 110. We can assist you with general information, completion of your aid application (FAFSA or Fee Waiver), uploading of required documents, and other aid-related questions.
Financial Aid staff are generally available:
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am-1:00pm
We have also added some Extended Hours of service:
- Saturdays, August 25 and September 8, 8:00am-12:30pm
- Wednesday, August 29, 4:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, October 2 and 9, 3:30-7:30pm
Financial Aid is available for the following certificate programs:
- Office Assistant
- Word Processing/Clerical Program
- Computerized Accounting Program
- Graphic Communications
- VESL Office Training Program
- Administrative Assistant in Construction.