The Evans Center outcomes:
- The Evans Campus will provide a welcoming, safe, clean, comfortable and accommodating
environment that supports student learning and success.
- Students at the Evans Campus will have access to quality programs, classes, and services that support and enhance their educational success.
- Evans Campus program and services will promote students’ educational progress.
- Evans Campus units will work cooperatively to provide a quality student experience.
These departments have service and instructional outcomes that are on
a regular cycle of review, during which outcomes are updated and
revised. See area details below.
- Automotive, Motorcycle, Building Maintenance, Construction
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Networking and Information Technology
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Care Technology
- Labor and Community Studies