The Evans Center follows the CCSF assessment process as documented on the Outcomes Assessment Reporting website.
- The Evans Center will provide a welcoming, safe, clean, comfortable and accommodating
environment that supports student learning and success.
- Students at the Evans Center will have access to quality programs, classes, and services that support and enhance their educational success.
- Evans Center program and services will promote students’ educational progress.
- Evans Center units will work cooperatively to provide a quality student experience.
- Automotive, Motorcycle, Building Maintenance, Construction
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Networking and Information Technology
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Care Technology
- Labor and Community Studies