Admissions Noncredit - Tuition Free
Monday - Thursday Friday
08:00 AM - 04:45 PM 08:00 AM - 11:45 AM
The Downtown Campus offers an extensive schedule of day, evening and weekend noncredit classes. Enrollment procedure for these may vary depending on the type of course or program enrolled. You may complete a noncredit admissions application online. Please note or print your online student generated ID number. Placement assessment, orientation and counseling may be required for many noncredit program certificates. Please meet with a counselor for more information.
Pre-registration at the campus is required for enrolling in the following programs: (Pre-registration may include placement assessment, Orientation and counseling):
- Business Technology
- Culinary and Service Skills Training
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Green and Sustainable Business
- International Business
- Small Business
In many cases, you can enroll in classes by attending the first class meeting. You can also enroll after the start of the semester. Speak to a Counselor or the instructor.
Who is Eligible?
- Anyone who is 18 years of age or older
- A minor who may benefit from instruction and has permission from both the local high school district and a parent/guardian
Students are required to reserve a seat at the Downtown Campus for testing. Please call (415) 267-6543 for more information.
Counselors are available to assist students complete educational and career planning. Please call (415) 267-6555 for appoint (best) or drop-in for more information.
August 17th - December 20th
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Monday - Thursday
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM Fridays
To assist you in selecting the appropriate courses, students registering for ESL or vocational classes should take the placement test.
Noncredit courses are Tuition Free. However, students are expected to buy books and supplies. A few courses require the purchase of additional materials or the payment of a materials fee.
Admissions Credit - $46 per Unit
- June 20, 2011 - August 15, 2011 Web Registration for Continuing Students
- July 18, 2011 - August 15, 2011 Web Registration for New or Re-Admit Students
- August 8, 2011 - August 15, 2011 In-Person Registration