Step-by-Step WADP Application Guide
1. Submit/update your City College Application—Apply here. (It can take 72 hours for confirmation)
2. Orientation—Complete in person or online here
4. See an academic counselor to review and select your classes. Please bring any unofficial transcripts you may have from other colleges to your session with the academic counselor.
5. Submit a WADP Application here. A WADP representative will contact you with information about your application status.
6. Register for WADP classes through Web4 (the student portal)
7. Submit official transcripts--Order official transcripts from any other college you have attendedand request a formal evaluation. For details, read here.
8. Apply for financial aid. See information here.
Questions? Meet or talk to a WADP representative:
or call (415) 267-6573