Downtown Center Information
The Educated Palate…
The Educated Palate
The Educated Palate is the showcase for the skills students develop in the program. Open to the public Monday through Thursday 11:30 to 1:30 pm and Friday's 11:30 to 1:00 pm, the restaurant provides a bright, elegant and intimate dining space, with floor-to-ceiling windows and seating for 50.
Situated in one of San Francisco’s most visible and busiest neighborhoods, the restaurant is accessible to over 18 million pedestrians each year.
Make the “Educated” decision to enroll now and study in this beautiful, exciting environment. Reservations 415.908.7522 | MENU
Business Office Technology
Summer & Fall 2017 Preregistration Form
Students can now download and complete both a Summer or Fall 2017 Preregistration Form and either print and drop off the form, or email the electronic document as an attachment. If emailing the document, be sure to save your data prior to attaching it to your email. Electronic documents can be sent to: email@example.com.
MS Office 2016 is available to students, classified staff, and faculty for free. This means the latest version of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. Adobe Creative Cloud is available to students at a yearly discount of $169.
Alternatively, a full professional version of MS Office 2016 is available at a discount of $39 at collegebuys.org. This means the latest version of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- All Mission Street buses, including Muni #14 from Daly City
- Muni underground to 4th & Market Streets
- BART to Powell Street station
- Muni #8 from Fisherman's Wharf to Third Street
- Muni #30 and Muni #45 to 4th & Mission Streets
- AC Transit Transbay Bus Routes from East Bay to S.F. 1st Street
- Sam Trans from San Mateo MX San Mateo to S.F. 1st & Mission Streets
- CalTrain from San Mateo S.F. drop off and 4th & King Streets
- BayLink Ferry Sevice from East Bay, Marin County and Vellejo to S.F. Pier 41