Downtown Center Information
The Educated Palate…
The Educated Palate
The Fall 2017 has ended. The Educated Palate will be closed until the Spring Semester 2018 begins. We expect to open early in February.
Business Office Technology
Spring 2018 Preregistration Form
Students can now download and complete a Spring 2018 Preregistration Form and either print and drop off the form, or email the electronic document as an attachment. If emailing the document, be sure to save your data prior to attaching it to your email. Electronic documents can be sent to: email@example.com.
Download the Spring 2018 Business Noncredit Certicate Planning Guides. Planning Guide provides up-to-date course information at each Campus Center. For additional information and access to online Business Noncredit Schedules visit www.ccsf.edu/bus
MS Office 2016 is available to students, classified staff, and faculty for free. This means the latest version of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. Adobe Creative Cloud is available to students at a yearly discount of $169.
Alternatively, a full professional version of MS Office 2016 is available at a discount of $39 at collegebuys.org. This means the latest version of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- All Mission Street buses, including Muni #14 from Daly City
- Muni underground to 4th & Market Streets
- BART to Powell Street station
- Muni #8 from Fisherman's Wharf to Third Street
- Muni #30 and Muni #45 to 4th & Mission Streets
- AC Transit Transbay Bus Routes from East Bay to S.F. 1st Street
- Sam Trans from San Mateo MX San Mateo to S.F. 1st & Mission Streets
- CalTrain from San Mateo S.F. drop off and 4th & King Streets
- BayLink Ferry Sevice from East Bay, Marin County and Vellejo to S.F. Pier 41