To start a chat, type your question or message in box below.
LINK+ at CCSF
CCSF is a member of LINK+, a network of libraries in California and Nevada that share books and library materials through an interlibrary loan program. The CCSF community can borrow items from other member libraries and have them delivered to any CCSF Library.
- Items usually arrive within 5 days.
- The loan period is 21 days with one renewal for an additional 21 days.
- There is no charge to request or borrow LINK+ materials.
- Overdue items will incur a late fee of $1 a day for each day the item is overdue. The Library will have no flexibility in waiving fees of LINK+ items.
- If an item is lost, there is a $115 replacement charge payable to the lending library. Some libraries may accept a replacement copy or list price of the lost item.
How it Works
- Use LINK+ when a search in CCSF’s OneSearch doesn’t show the item you want.
- Click the Link Plus button to repeat your search with LINK+.
- Choose the item you were looking for and click Request.
- Choose CCSF from the institutions list.
- Type your name and library barcode number at the prompts and click Submit.
- The book will be sent from the owning library if it's listed in LINK+ as "available."
- You can also search the LINK+ Catalog directly.
How are LINK+ books checked out?
Just like CCSF books. Check out the LINK+ books at your pickup location when you are notified that they have arrived. They will be held for you for up to 10 days. You must have a current CCSF ID to check out LINK+ books.
How are LINK+ books returned?
When you are finished with the book, please return it to any CCSF Library.
Find out more at LINK+Guidelines.
Contact the Rosenberg Circulation Supervisor (415-452-5432) for more information.