To start a chat, type your question or message in box below.
Books & Other Library Materials
To search for books and media:
- Select the Books and Media tab in the OneSearch bar and type in keyword, author, subject or title.
- Click on the title to see the library record for the item, which shows the location, call number and availability (status).
LOCATION CALL #
Rosenberg/ 5th Floor Circ. HV6432 .B625 2008 On the shelf
To search for materials on a specific topic ...
- Try searching the topic as a Keyword, then browse the list of titles for useful items.
- In the individual records for useful titles, use the Subject links to find other related resources.
- Search OneSearch to
find the item.
- Click on "Retrieve Catalog
- Click on "Request" button from the item record screen.
- Enter your name and CCSF ID card barcode number.
- Choose your pickup location from the drop-down menu.
- Optional: Enter the date by which to cancel the request if not filled.
- Click “Submit.
Can't find an available copy?
If the CCSF Libraries do not have an item you need, try LINK+.
CCSF Library is a member of LINK+, a network of libraries in California and Nevada that share books and library materials through an interlibrary loan program. The CCSF community can borrow items from other member libraries and have them delivered to any CCSF Library. This usually takes 5 days.