To start a chat, type your question or message in box below.
Library & Learning Resources student jobs when available are posted on the CCSF WEBSITE: http://www.ccsf.edu/jobs .
What are the qualifications?
If Library/Learning Resource student jobs are available, please read the information below:
- Credit students: Minimum enrollment of 6 units (3 in the summer term)
- Non-credit students: Minimum enrollment of 12 hours (6 in the summer term)
- Maximum hours to work is 15 hrs per week
- Be prompt in coming to work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Work/Study financial aid award required for some positions
- CalWorks – see CalWorks counselor
How do I apply for a job?
- Check CCSF Website www.ccsf.edu/jobs for open positions.
- Read this information sheet
- Complete the SHEP process on Web4 prior to filling out an application
- Get an application & schedule from the Reference Desk/ Circulation Desk or download both now: 1) Application, 2) Schedule Fill out an application for each department for which you are interested.
- Submit Application
form between the hours of 9 AM – 4PM after completing the SHEP process.
- Contact the person listed and submit your completed application to each desired department in person. Do NOT leave it with another department, otherwise it will not arrive on time for consideration.
- An interview will be given when application is submitted based on the needs of the department.