Communication is key!
The City College telephone system was last upgraded in May, 2004. CCSF's Alcatel-Lucent phones uses Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Each campus has its own local telephone system, and there are three voicemail systems which are shared across the campuses.
Benefits of this Solution:
- Proven switch and voicemail technologies that provide exceptional reliability
- Use of CCCF's existing state-of-the-art LAN and WAN network for telephone connectivity
- Direct-Inward-Dial (DID) telephone numbers with private voicemail boxes for all staff members.
- Speed with which telephone moves and changes can be performed when office relocations are required
- In-house flexibility in adding telephone features, voicemail boxes for enhanced end-user functionality.
- New capabilities for Name Look-up, Conferencing and Message Distribution to increase work efficiencies.
- More cost-effective maintenance of telephones, voicemails and systems.
Telephone User Guides
Notes: CCSF Telephone System provides two different types of phone from Acatel Lucent: Reflex and IP Touch. Please check out your phone type and select a proper telephone user guide.
- IP Touch User Guide
Voice Mail User Guides