The ITS outcomes-assessment process is documented and described below. For more details, view the rest of our department website.
Information Technology Services (ITS) supports CCSF and all its departments by maintaining classroom and administrative technology; providing technical expertise and services to improve productivity, effectiveness, and efficiencies. ITS is customer centric and empowers the CCSF community by providing needed technology that in turn improves student success.
These programs areas are on a regular cycle of review, during which
outcomes are updated and revised. See service area details below, with
links to outcomes and timeline for advancing to next stage of
Members of the CCSF community who use our services will be able
- Easily and effectively access appropriate instructional, informational, and student services technologies.
- Use regularly maintained and upgraded technology, services, and software.
- Participate in smart classrooms that provide access to state-of-the-art technology.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by receiving training on new and existing technologies, services, and software.
- Receive needed support for maintaining technology equipment.
- Rely on effective electronic communication that supports growing needs.
- Improve decision making through access to appropriate tools for college-wide reliable, consistent data including regular updates for these tools, such as Banner.