ITS follows the CCSF assessment process as documented on the Outcomes Assessment Reporting website. Additional unit-specific processes described below.
Information Technology Services (ITS) supports CCSF and all its departments by maintaining classroom and administrative technology; providing technical expertise and services to improve productivity, effectiveness, and efficiencies. ITS is customer centric and empowers the CCSF community by providing needed technology that in turn improves student success.
Administrative Unit Outcomes
These Administrative Unit Outcomes (AUOs) are on a regular cycle of review, during which outcomes are updated and revised.
Members of the CCSF community who use our services will be able
- Easily and effectively access appropriate instructional, informational, and student services technologies.
- Use regularly maintained and upgraded technology, services, and software.
- Participate in smart classrooms that provide access to state-of-the-art technology.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by receiving training on new and existing technologies, services, and software.
- Receive needed support for maintaining technology equipment.
- Rely on effective electronic communication that supports growing needs.
- Improve decision making through access to appropriate tools for college-wide reliable, consistent data including regular updates for these tools, such as Banner.