6. Assuming a status quo budget for your unit, indicate your department’s major planning objectives for next year (2014-15). Include objectives that utilize status quo resources as well as objectives that do not require new resources.
- Consider ideas that worked in the past and need to be revisited
- Suggested wording to use: “Our department will collaborate, support, assess & implement, develop, upgrade, articulate, institute, encourage…”
- If applicable, describe anticipated programming adjustments designed to respond to changes in priority registration and course repeatability
- Summarize / reference Enrollment Management principles that were used, e.g., strategies to increase or stabilize FTES; (2) strategies to increase efficiencies and/or productivity; and (3) strategies to increase retention and persistence
- NOTE: The primary concern is minimizing any negative impacts that a status quo budget (no increase) might have on student success and achievement, including completion of degrees and certificates and/or transfer.