Forms and Examples
Please fill out the forms completely and correctly or they will be sent back.
For forms related to faculty assignments and noninstructional assignments, see the Faculty Assignment/Workload page.
- Schedule Development & Maintenance Processes
- Schedule Development Flowchart
- Schedule Production Timeline - 2017-18
- How To Determine Class Meeting Times
- Contact Hour Calculation Chart (used to determine class meeting times)
- Schedule Protocols:
Batmale Class Relocation Mon. 9/25/17
- Batmale Class Relocation Tues. 9/26/17
- Batmale Class Relocation Wed. 9/27/17
- Fall 2017 Schedule Changes:
- Summer 2017 Schedule Changes:
- Spring 2017 Schedule Changes:
- Fall 2016 Schedule Changes:
Spring 2018 Schedule Development
- Spring 2017 Credit Classes with enrollments under 11
- Fall 2016 Noncredit Classes with average hourly attendance below 11
- Overall Summary
Fall 2017 Schedule Development
- Task Force Recommendation and VCAA Response
- Fall 2016 Credit Classes with enrollments under 10 (there's two tabs - summary and details)
- Spring 2016 Noncredit Classes with average attendance under 10 (also two tabs)
- Overall Summary
Spring 2017 Schedule Development
- Classes Initially Removed from Rollover
- Restoration Requests Received
- Innovation Requests Received
- Restoration and Innovation Requests Granted
To obtain passwords for the Test Schedule, Scheduler's Aide and Schedule with Enrollments please contact:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact to reserve a room?
For general rooms:
MUB 140: Weyland Li - 415.239.3164 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MUB CDEV Conference Room: Maria Zavala - 415.452.5189 email@example.com
Conlan Hall 101: Ivy Chau - 415.239.3622 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinatown/North Beach: Elsie Lee - 415.395.8623 - email@example.com
Downtown: Michele Uzeta - 415.267.6507 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Evans: Marvin Manzo - 415.550.4439 -
- John Adams: Alice Choi - 415.561.1906 - email@example.com
- Mission: Cynthia Vasquez - 415.920.6003 - firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get a projector, DVD player, etc. for my room?
Contact Media Services, which includes:
- Audio Services (Rosenberg Library 305 – 415.452.5411)
- Broadcast Media Services (Arts Extension 169 – 415.239.3525)
What's the 30-Day rule for Adding Sections?
In order to be claimed for apportionment, course sections must be open to the general public, and advertised in a manner such that anyone who might be interested in enrolling will know it is available.
In order to meet this advertising requirement, new courses must be published in the online time schedule for at least 30 days prior to the start of the course. This requirement applies to courses that were not part of the original printed time schedule; we are able to respond to high student demand and open additional sections of currently-scheduled courses with a shorter lead time.
For further information, see Questions 6 and 7 from Legal Advisory 2005-01.
How do I find out the last time we offered a course?
The same Argos datablock that lists all of the course outline dates for all courses in a department also lists the last term the course was offered. Here are directions on how to use it . Here is the Curriculum Committee resolution on course offering requirements.
How can I find out historical enrollment data for credit and noncredit classes?
There are two Argos datablocks you can use, under the Enrollment Management folder -- one for credit courses, and one for noncredit courses. Here's some documentation:
- Using Argos to find Credit Class Enrollment History
- Using Argos to find Noncredit Class Enrollment History
How can I get a spreadsheet of enrollment, FTES, and FTEF data for a specific semester?
There are two section-level datablocks in the Enrollment Management folder in Argos – one for semesters prior to Summer 2015, and one for Summer 2015 onwards. Here's some documentation about how to run them.