Use tabs in left-hand navigation menu to move through CurricUNET Assessment Module User Manual with step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
QUESTION: How do SLOs, PSLOs, GELOs, and ILOs interrelate? And
what's the mapping for?
ANSWER: Review ILO-Program/GELO-Course Mapping Image
|Task Guides||Video Tutorials|
- Other problems using CurricUNET? Access the troubleshooting guide below with common errors and solutions.
- Forgot your password? Contact the IT helpdesk.
Can't log in?
- Are you sure the username is your Office 365 email (firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- Are you sure you’re using the right password? (First time around: ChangeMe1 – case sensitive)
- Are you sure you were trying to log
in to the correct module? (There are three different modules. The
Curriculum module has an entirely different login. Be sure you’re
NOT in the Curriculum module.)
Correct location: CurricUNET Assessment
- Did you forget your password? If so, contact the CCSF Help Desk (On campus: dial 611 or 3711; Off campus: (415) 239-3711; Toll Free (844) 693-HELP (4357)).
- Did you, perhaps, already log in but get confused by the password change screen? If so, you may have reset your password multiple times. Solution: Reset password back to ChangeMe1 (see previous bullet), then next time you login, once your password change has been SAVED, be sure you click Home (see screenshot). Otherwise you’ll get stuck there again.
- It's possible you don’t have a user account. If that's true, the administrators need to set you up. Use this Support Request Form to get help (and be patient, no help requests are guaranteed during holidays and breaks).
Faculty submitting CRN-level reports only:
Can't find your courses?
Can't find your CRN/Student lists?
- Did you choose assessment type = CRN-level report? (Be sure you’re NOT in the Course SLO Aggregate Report.)
- Did you choose a subject, course, and SLO and click SAVE before clicking CRN?
- Did you choose the CRN and year and then click to another field on the screen?
- Are you completing one assessment report per CRN? To see CRNs from other courses, you have to start another report.
- Are you teaching a team-taught class (multiple instructors, same CRN)? IF so, only the primary instructor will be able to access the CRN.
- Are you replacing another professor? If so, the administrators need to change the data from the class to switch instructors. Use this Support Request Form to get help (and be patient, no help requests are guaranteed during holidays and breaks).
Found your CRN, but no students appearing?
- Did you enter a number into the year field?
- Still no luck? If you see a CRN and year, but can't see the students, then you might have gotten caught in a broswer cache issue, where your browser software -- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer -- is showing you an old cached version of this web page. You can fix this by clearing your browser cache. The steps to do that vary by computer and browser. See examples below.
Not showing what's its supposed to? Clear your cache. (Instructions.)
Student lists not accurate?