Assessment module available Monday, March 5, 2018.
Log in (using your RAM ID)
First time? Or having problems logging in? Click here for help.
When done creating or modifying a course outline, addenda, major, or certificate, click here to complete other tasks:
Use the Assessment module of CurricUNET to create, modify, submit, and view official assessment reports for SLOs, SSOs, and AUO.
- SLO -- Student Learning Outcome (assessed, reviewd, and submitted by faculty)
- SSO -- Student Service Outcome (submitted by faculty and staff working in student and academic services)
- AUO -- Administrative Unit Outcome (submitted by employees working in administrative units and services)
Assessment Report Types
- Administrative Unit Outcomes
- Academic and Student Service SSOs and SLOs
- Counseling Program SLOs
- Certificate and Major Program SLOs (PSLOs)
- CRN-level SLOs (submitted by each instructor for each section)
- Deep-read course assessment (submitted at least once every 3 years reviewing ALL course SLOs over multiple semesters)
- Institutional-Level Outcomes (ILOs)
- General-Education-Level Outcomes (GELOs) ...
What are the CCSF Assessment Requirements?
Learn more at the CCSF Assessment website.