~ October 15/March 4 (give or take a few days):
- short-term CREDIT AND NONCREDIT courses that started before this date
- full-term (or mostly full-term) CREDIT courses
- full-term NONCREDIT courses.
~ November 30/May 6 (give or take a few days):
- short-term CREDIT AND NONCREDIT courses that started after the first upload of data above
- updates to full-term CREDIT courses
- updates to full-term NONCREDIT courses.
Summer: main load on July 15; final load on Aug. 15 (give or take
a few days)
We encourage folks to assess at a time when the students have had the most exposure to learning on a particular SLO.
Even though we loaded student lists after full-term drop day, we
cannot synch the student lists in CurricUNET with student
drops/withdrawals, so as you access these data throughout the semester
you will likely see students on your lists who have dropped or