Consult the Calendar. All deadlines are published on the Curriculum Committee Calendar.
- The technical review submission deadline is generally two weeks prior to the agenda deadline.
- The agenda deadline for the next scheduled Curriculum Committee meeting is generally two weeks prior to the meeting.
- Deadlines may be adjusted based on the academic calendar.
Look to the archives for all Spring 2015 and earlier calendars and minutes as well as Spring 2015 instructions, forms, and templates.
Instructions for Submissions to the Curriculum Committee -- Fall 2015
CCSF has modified its curriculum-development processes as part of the official rollout of the CurricUNET Curriculum Module. (Review major Fall 2015 curriculum changes with CurricUNET.)
Per normal operating procedures, be sure you have reviewed the
Curriculum Handbook relevant chapters before submission: Curriculum
Handbook Version 4.0 This is your main guide to preparing
- Be sure to review the
TRACE checklist designed specifically for CurricUNET
- If you are submitting a course outline of record: Course Outline Checklist (PDF version | DOC version | DOCX version)
- If you are submitting a Program of any type: Program Checklist (PDF version | DOC version | DOCX version)
If you are submitting a Distance Education
- DEA Checklist (PDF version | DOC version | DOCX version).
- Work with the
Distance Education Coordinator to ensure your item is
correctly completed and review our policy on Regular
Effective Contact for Distance Learning Courses
Use CurricUNET to draft your proposal. (See CurricUNET Curriculum User Manual Support Page
for task guides, video tutorials, and step-by-step
- Training, drop-in labs, and support will be available Fall semester to assist you in getting your updated curriculum into the new CurricUNET software and launching it into the workflow.
For summer work, training is online only. For questions,
- Submit your curricula for committee review by launching it through CurricUNET's Curriculum Module.
- Timely completion of stipulations: If your proposal is reviewed by the Curriculum Committee during one of its meetings, and stipulations (changes) are requested, those changes must be made and resubmitted within CurricUNET within a short time period, normally nine days. Proposals approved with stipulations that are not resubmitted correctly in a timely manner may be moved back to the department chair to start over again.
If you encounter difficulties or have questions on the use of CurricUNET, contact email@example.com.
For questions about the curriculum approval process, deadlines, and standards, contact the curriculum committee chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.