We are currently working on the new TLC site. Please see the old TLC FAQ page for more information.
- Where is the TLC Located?
- What accounts do I get as a CCSF employee? Where do I find out how to access them?
- How do I access my Classlists?
- How do I send email to my students?
- I need help! Whom do I contact?
- The TLC Lab for Faculty and Staff is located in room 313, Batmale Hall on the Ocean Campus. It is down a corridor off an exit from the lobby.
- Possible Accounts include:
- A GroupWise email account, a CCSF network account
- A CCSF Gmail account, with access to Google Docs, Calendar and Sites. For information and to apply for an account or to login, see the employee FAQ on the MyCCSF page.
- A Web4 account (employee info and faculty services including online grading), a telephone voice mail account, an instructional website account (for faculty-see ourResources page), a Moodle/Insight account (for faculty). Go to our Tech Directory page for more info.
- Getting your classlists: Available through Web4 (to reach Web4 from the CCSF Home page, click MyCCSF and then click the Web4 link). Step-by-step Handout [pdf]
- Emailing Students: Use your GroupWise account (Windows version only), or your CCSF Gmail account. Step-by-step Handout [pdf]
- It really depends on the thing with which you need help. See this page for details.