The San Francisco Community College District Bookstore Auxiliary
CCSF Bookstores was formed in 1951 to supply college textbooks and related materials to the students, faculty, and staff of the City College of San Francisco. In 1995 the San Francisco Community College District Bookstore Auxiliary was created as a 501 (c) (3) corporation. This Auxiliary Corporation is owned by the Community College District but operates as a separate entity from the District. The Master Agreement and the operating by-laws can be found (here).
During the 1990's bookstore services were extended to most of the Centers or campuses of City College throughout the City and County of San Francisco.
In 2012 the District decided to partner with the Follett Higher Education Company. Follett began operating all the CCSF Bookstores on April 1, 2013.
The links on the left hand side of this page take you to other pages
that will help to explain the bookstores and the bookstore
The links on the right hand side show the public meetings of the
Board of Directors. Minutes of past meeting are available by clicking