STEM Module Development
CCSF is working with a team of industry professionals, college faculty, high school faculty, and advanced college students to develop STEM modules for use by high school faculty and students. Our goal is to contextualize PIPED and broader STEM concepts into lecture / lab activities to increase STEM awareness and interst in STEM careers.
Our team consists of:
- Elsa Eder (advanced college student)
- Richard Moore (high school faculty)
- Minh Luc (high school faculty)
- Tom Molinare (industry consultant)
- Wayne Wong (industry consultant)
- Goli Afshar (college faculty)
- Fabio Saniee (college faculty)
- Hitesh Soneji (college faculty)
Modules Under Development
The following modules are in early stages of development. These modules will be piloted, refined, and further improved throughout the Fall of 2014.
NOTE: MODULES ARE DRAFTS AND PRESENTED HERE ONLY AS AN INDICATION OF THE ONGOING EFFORTS IN MODULE DEVELOPMENT.
E&T Career Exploration
Water Flow Measurment
Photovoltaics (Solar Panels)
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1103826.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.