School of Fine and Applied Arts
Welcome to the School of Fine and Applied Arts
Please select your department of interest from the menu to your left.
Our Dean will be happy to hear from you, and her contact information
is on your right.
The School of Fine, Applied, and Communication Arts has a five-part mission:
- Teach the disciplines of critical thinking, creative, artistic expression and intelligent communication.
- Offer excellent instruction that fosters originality in the creative artist and enriches the understanding of both readers and audience members.
- Offer associate degrees and prepare students for transfer to baccalaureate institutions.
- Promote economic development by offering vocational training and certificates of achievement for students to enhance their careers.
- Enrich the City and our students’ lives by cultivating their appreciation of beauty, their understanding of culture and providing lifelong learning of the highest quality.