The ESL Center for Language
and Academic Development (CLAD)
CLAD is now closed
for Spring 2020 and Summer 2020
Please check back for Fall 2020 dates and hours
CLAD (Center for Language and Academic Development) supports multi-lingual students as they build academic skills for completing classroom assignments in English, and connect to their community. At the center, ESL instructors coach credit and noncredit CCSF students to succeed in their ESL courses and beyond as students work to achieve their personal and academic goals. Through federal work-study (FWS), CLAD hires CLAD student workers and trains them for the work world.
- Workshops led by ESL instructors
- Tutoring by ESL instructors & Embedded Tutors
- CLAD approved self-study computer programs for language learning
- Host for Language Partners Program
- Study Areas
- Public computers
- WEPA printer (pay to print)
All services are drop in.
First day of Fall 2020: Monday, August 17, 2020
Last day of Fall 2020: